Monday, July 2, 2012

Short & Sweet

Work has been hectic lately. Between the increasing amount of projects and responsibilities I've picked up along the way, time for small breaks (and even lunch) are difficult to fit in. 

As luck would have it, things have progressed beyond a dull roar, right before my vacation is ready to begin. 
I am grateful though - it has helped prevent me from worrying about my upcoming surgery. 

It's nothing major, just getting my wisdom teeth removed. But as my first surgery, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous and a little scared. 

See you in a week, with  four less teeth.


2 comments:

  1. Let them knock you out! And accept all the pain pills even if you don't need them. You never know when you might want to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I was talking and next thing I know I woke up to pure numbness. I didn't get a choice, but glad they made the right decision.

      Ugh, I've been trying to use the Vicodin sparingly, but it has been a wonderful relief and a great sleeping aid, since I'm a side-sleeper and that's difficult to do right now.

      Glad to be on the other side of it.

      Delete