Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Return

Stress has been the name of the game lately. My personality as a "people pleaser", mixed with a large flexibility in my scope of responsibilities, and a handful of my love of learning new things, have landed me in some odd and awkward set of tasks recently. I enjoy being involved in new projects and not knowing what my day at work holds. Some days it makes me question which avenue I want to pursue in furthering my career.

But I'm excited and proud. I'm going back to school either way. I'm going to finally finish what I could not afford before. (Still can't now, but I'm in a better position to pay back on those loans!) I've always loved learning new things, accomplishing goals and emerging triumphant from puzzling challenges.

Change is coming. And I'm ready to meet it head on.

1 comment: